Monday, August 7, 2017

Let me show you 4 mind-blowing secrets to having a healthy scalp.





-Drink more water! 

-Eat healthily whenever especially foods rich in vitamins A, B12 and biotin.

-Massage your scalp biweekly for at least 5 minutes in a gentle circular motion.

-Protect your scalp from the sun and use a Q-tip to apply sunscreen to exposed scalp like parts.

   

Your scalp with thank you!

Healthy scalp promotes strong hair.

:-)  

 

 

Pin It

 

 

 

 

Stay tuned for future 

hair tips/hair hacks!




Hey There! I am Michele & I left my FT job 11 years ago. 
During those 11 years I have cared for my mother after multiple surgeries, 
developed rare skin issue after my son's birth & became a Female Flexi Stylist Entrepreneur.

I remember how frustrating it was dealing with broken hair clips, frizzy hair and lost elastics.
 I realize that some of you experience these issues too & I want help.

I need YOUR help by completing a survey on hair care so I can help others like yourself! 

Simply fill out this survey to enter ---> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y59YBVG




1 comment:

  1. I'm going to definitely try to do the massage technique! I drink so much water I think I'm a fish, and I usually always try to put the sunscreen on my scalp too. Great tips!

    ReplyDelete