Friday, August 9, 2013

Uglee Pen Review



I recently received a 3pk of Uglee Pen's Ergonomic Pen for review. Being a lefty is tough so I had my husband review this product. Below is his review:


I am a pen snob.

That just sounds weird, but it’s true. It’s not that I like super fancy and expensive pens. I am just super picky about the pens I use. They need to have a certain feel to them.

I had really high hopes for the Uglee Pen Ergonomic Pen. Yup. They called it an Uglee Pen Ergonomic Pen, and believe me, it is ugly.

The pen is your standard retractable pen, with half being covered by a grippy gel sheath. The gel is soft and cushiony in the hand. It really feels very nice to hold. When I first opened the package, I just sat there squeezing the pen for a truly disturbing amount of time. It just felt neat. I know you would do the same.

So after getting weird with holding the pen I decided to write something. Like all retractable pens before it, the Uglee Pen Ergonomic Pen took a few strokes to get going, but by then I already knew how I felt about it. I hated the Ugly Pen. Maybe it’s because of my left-handedness, or maybe I grip too hard on the pen shaft. I don’t know. As soon as I started pushing the pen across the paper, it felt like the pen was turning in my fingers. The gel was so thick and squishy, everything twisted and turned.

A righty may have had better luck.



 -----

As for myself, being a righty, I had a similar experience. The pen does feel like it is sliding which is an odd sensation. I do press hard when writing and the gel sheath made this difficult which is means it's doing it's job.

I would recommend this Ergonomic Pen to anyone who uses hard pressure when writing. I honestly didn't think it was that ugly. The sheath has sparkles. How can you call anything that sparkles ugly.






















You can connect with Uglee Pen on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment