Saturday, June 29, 2013

Marriage of Jolly Time & Smart Balance





I receive a JOLLY TIME Smart Balance trial pack: (1) box Smart Balance® Butter, (1) box Smart Balance® Butter Light and (1) heart-shaped bowl. I am super excited to review JOLLY TIME's Pop corn with Smart Balance since pop corn is a huge hit in my household. Smart Balance offers heart healthier options. JOLLY TIME pop corn is made from 100% whole grain. Together you have a healthier snack that is also Gluten Free. Here are the nutritional labels.







We didn't notice a taste difference between the Regular and Light Smart Balance JOLLY TIME Pop corn or Butter flavor JOLLY TIME Pop corn. I thought the buttery taste of the Smart Balance was much more flavorful than the Weight Watches JOLLY TIME Pop corn. Consistency in taste is very important to us. I would love to see Jolly Time's Kettle Corn made with the Smart Balance. Sometimes I crave a sweeter popcorn.

Visit JOLLY TIME on Facebook and check out their Nurture a Healthier Lifestyle Campaign
that will run until July 15, 2013. The campaign will be accompanied by a contest where fans can enter each week to win awesome prizes at random. Last year I won a year's worth of pop corn in several varieties! 







 
Don't forget to show them some love on Twitter too. This family gives JOLLY TIME with Smart Balance 2 thumbs up! In fact we have already bought more boxes! Get out there and get some yourself and enjoy a family night together.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment