Thursday, January 24, 2013

TT-Onions vs Flu

 

If you surf Pinterest I am sure you have seen the strange pin about leaving a raw onion out over night to absorb germs. I don't know if there is any scientific proof to this claim, I can say that after 2 hours of leaving a raw onion in the kitchen my chest is clear and I can breath. http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/onion-flu-remedy/

 

Have you tried this? Thoughts?



 

Past Tips -

 

FYI I think my family will be angry when they come home from work to this smell & no cooked dinner.

3 comments:

  1. I've always wondered about the uses/remedies of onions. They say to leave one in your bedroom and it will turn black from the toxins absorbed overnight. I've never tried any remedies with onions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far they aren't black. The one in the kitchen started to but it didn't spread far. Mom told me it's something they did when she was a child too. I figured it's worth a shot right. lol I do wonder how our clothes are smelly. haha

      Delete
  2. My daycare lady just told me this! She left an onion in her son's room overnight for a few days while he was battling the flu. A new one each day because it was black by the morning! So far in their house no one else has gotten the flu OR any of the daycare children. Must do something!

    ReplyDelete