Sunday, November 4, 2012

JASON® celebrates Earth Day!

Our Pure, Natural Restorative Shampoo gently cleanses as it restores healthy strength to weak, damaged hair. The thickening properties Biotin and Vitamin B5’s revitalize hair’s elasticity. Ginseng and lavender extracts help repair split ends and minimize future breakage. Fortified with energy, your hair looks healthier and grows stronger.-JASON®




Ingredients:Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Biotin, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcool (1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum)
(1) Certified Organic Ingredient

 

I was disappointed in this product. I used it only once and my permanent hair color was stripped. It was done 5 days prior. It certainly wasn't gentle on my processed curly hair. I found my curls less hydrated. I can tell from the bounce in the curls and amount of frizz. The smell wasn't pleasant either.  Every hair type is different. Even though this wasn't for my type it doesn't mean it isn't great for others.


I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment