Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fleischmann's Simply homemade



Do you ever have a craving for freshly baked bread but don't want to break out the bread maker? You have to try Fleischmann's Simply homemade no knead Bread Mix.

These are products I purchased on my own behalf. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated for this post.



They offer 4 varieties: Country White, Multi-Grain, Italian Herb & Stoneground Wheat.

Thanksgiving we had the Italian Herb with spinach dip. It was so yummy.

You can score a .75/1 coupon on their website. The last two boxes also contained a coupon good till 2013.

Why not try it with a Feta Dip. I made this for my Son's 3rd party and it was just WOW.



Here’s what you need:

olive oil

1 block (1#) of feta cheese  (I don’t like the pre-crumbled kind because I think it is dry)

tomatoes (any kind)…I use about 3 Roma’s

1 bunch of green onions

1 baguette

Greek Seasoning (see pic below)

1 large platter

1. Wet the platter generously with olive oil. 

2. Dice the green onions and tomatoes. 

3. Throw them on the olive oil. 

4. Crumble the feta cheese and throw that on the platter.   

5. Sprinkle the Greek Seasoning on top.  (I use about 3 tsp.)  I have seen this brand everywhere…it shouldn’t be hard to find.  (If you can't find it, you can sub with oregano and a little pepper and some salt to taste.)  

6. Mix it gently all together…  

7.  Slice the baguette.  A special word about the bread…it MAKES the dip.  I have found that the best bread is FRESH, bakery kind….the kind that comes in the long skinny paper bag.   You want it bite-sized and you want to cut it thin… 


This is a personal blog written and edited by me. All opinions are my own.  I purchased all products in this review. I was not compensated for my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment