Monday, September 17, 2012

Yummy Pinterest Recipes

Lemon Crinkle Cookies

This truly melt in your mouth. Bake time is perfect for small cookies but average to large cookies need at least 2 extra minutes. HUGE hit with my family. 

 







<*>

 

No Bake Granola Bars with Jelly/Jam

If you are on Pinterest I am sure you have seen the pins for Nutrigrain type bars. I used this recipe and added apple jelly between the layers. Just pour half the mix, flatten, add the jelly/jam and layer the rest of the mixture on top. Lightly flatten the top layer. Keep in the refrigerate.




<*>


Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Poppers

I made these for the adults at my son's 3rd Birthday Party. I used green chilies instead of Jalapeno's to accommodate the guests. These were so yummy I didn't take a photo before diving into the dish.


Photo credit: Tasty Kitchen

<*>

One-Bite Pepperoni Pizza Puffs

This mix was a little runny but they came out perfect. I baked these in our toaster oven for July 4th 2011. I will definitely make these again. Perfect for Football season.


Photo credit:



What are some of your favorite Pinned recipes? 

2 comments:

  1. ARGGGG now I am starving :) That all look so good....cant even tell you which one looks better - all 4 look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jalapano Cream Cheese Crescent Poppers look great! I need to take the time to actually make some of the things I pin on pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete